Application Management

    Returning users:

    Log in to continue an application.

    First-time users:

    Create an account to start a new application.

    Before starting an application, please review which student type best describes you: 

    Traditional Undergraduate
    • First Year (Freshman)- I am about to graduate high school or I have not attended any college after high school graduation (This includes students who completed AP and Dual Enrollment courses).
    • Transfer- I completed classes of any kind at a college or university AFTER completion of high school. (Please note: transfer students are unable to apply for the Nursing program)
    Co-Ed Associates to Bachelor’s, Online and Graduate programs
    • Associates to Bachelor’s- I completed an Associate’s Degree at a South Caroline technical college and would like to earn a bachelor’s degree without physically attending Columbia College.(Midlands Technical College students should fill out the Evening College Application)
    • Online Bachelor’s and Master’s- I would like to complete degree strictly online.
    • Hybrid - On Campus Master's Program- I have already earned a bachelor's degree and am looking to begin a graduate or professional degree.
    Co-Ed Evening College
    • Evening College -I would like to complete an undergraduate degree on campus, in the evening.
    Former Student Seeking Readmission:
    • If you attended Columbia College and left for any reason other than having graduated within the past 5 years, you will need to submit an Application for Readmission online. If you attended Columbia College over 5 years ago, you need to fully apply using the appropriate application link above.

    NOTE: If you have graduated from Columbia College with your undergraduate degree and would like to apply for one of our graduate programs, please click the  Create an account link above under the First-time user section. 

    Non- Degree Student:
    • If you would like to take one or more of our courses, but do not want to enroll as a student, you can do so by filing out our Non-Degree Application online. NOTE: Course(s) needs to be paid for before we can register you.